Friday 26 September 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

Argh, waaay too long ago, when I lived in Brighton, City of Fun (I may have added City of Fun myself), when I had my hair cut for free because I was a hair model, and only occasionally had to put up with bizarre, Flock of Seagulls-style haircuts in the name of Art. Now my hair is way too long, an odd colour from being dyed too much and has a few stategically placed hot pink extensions growing out of it with about a foot of root. Mmm, sexy.

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.

The complete lack of responsibility. Having recently moved into my own house, and had to deal with actual grown up things, like buying Hoover bags and looking after two highly illegal kittens, I really miss having everything taken care of for me. I also miss being able to legitimately eat rusks without people laughing at me in the street, and having a full blown, heel-drumming, red-in-the-face, hiccuping tantrum which people will ignore. Doesn't really fly when you're 21.

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.

Butter, all the way. I hate all that I Can't Believe It's Not Fancy Margarine Dressed Up As Butter, Speadable Crap. I can easily believe it's not butter, because butter is nice and that is not. Wow, I never knew I felt so strongly about butter. Interesting.

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

I can already speak fairly basic French ("Hello, how are you?" "You look like a guinea pig" etc) but I would love to be able to speak Bengali, or something like that.

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be...

...the size of a house if I continue to feel so strongly about eating butter.

No comments: